Our online transactions, respect our Customer’s /Ambassadors /Partners personal/ business information as private and confidential. We will not share your information with any outside organisations or individuals. Your information is securely stored on our site. None of your Credit / Debit card information is stored on this site. We use a third-party payment processor to handle this information securely
We are committed to protecting your privacy …………………
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we take all necessary steps needed. We understand that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided to us. This Privacy Statement details how we generally manage your personal information and safeguard your privacy. We may collect information about you where it is necessary for us to perform our functions. The information we collect about you depends on how and why you access the website, the information you choose to provide to us, and the types of information and services you request from us. If you visit our website as a (potential) customer to browse, read or download information (or join any of our partnership ambassador/affiliate) schemes). Our system may record anonymous information about the visit such as the number of pages visited and the duration of the visit so we can evaluate site usage to make improvements. Your identity cannot be reasonably ascertained from this information. If you communicate directly with us via e-mail, complete one of our online forms, (join partnership schemes) or use one of our other interactive tools, some of the information that you submit may be personal information (that is, information from which you can be identified, such as your full name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on). If you choose to provide your personal information to us, it may be used in order to:
- Contact you in respect of a query you made.
- Provide the products and services that you require and ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- Deliver products and services such as email newsletters (if you have requested them).
- Answer your requests and queries.
- Research and develop our products and services.
- Gain an understanding of your needs to provide a better service.
- Promote and market our services.
- Protect our intellectual property and ownership rights.
- Fulfil any legal requirements
- We use a third party payment processor to handle this information securely
- None of your Credit / Debit card information is stored on this site
We may disclose your personal information to our internal partners to enable us to provide the services you have requested, or as otherwise permitted by law. Contacting us via email and our web forms Any access request may be subject to a fee of £20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contact Information please email
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org